Sunday, April 29, 2007

Safe and Sound

Since noone from the class has posted on the Blog yet, I'll assume that they weren't able to get access to an internet-enabled computer or they don't have power tonight (it can be spotty because it's solar). So, for anyone who's sitting on the edge of their seat, wanting to know if they arrived safely, I can put you out of your misery. I received a phone call from Melissa around noon today and she assured me that they had made it safely and everything was going smoothly so far. We talked for less than a minute because it's $3.25 a minute to make a cell phone call from Belize, but she sounded really upbeat and excited. If they aren't able to update tomorrow, I'll probably call for another minute or two so that I can post another update. :)

No comments: