Friday, May 4, 2007

At the Biltmore

Hi everyone! I hope all is well. We are here at the hotel. I have to make this short because they charge for use of the Internet. Last nights service went really really well. Souls were saved and the students were touched. Please ask them more about the service, you'll want to hear about it.

We went cave tubing today and it was amazing! Crystal clear water and big beautiful caves. Oh, so breathtaking. God continues to amaze me with His handiwork. After a week without TV or hot showers the kids are in their rooms enjoying a program or two and most of them have taken a shower. Although, we still might come home stinky 'cause we're all running out of clothes!

I thank everyone for their comments. They have made the kids laugh and feel very appreciated. Keep them coming! We love you all.

Oh and don't worry... while we are at Caye Caulker tomorrow on the white sand beach with a crystal-clear ocean before us, while waiting to go snorkeling and maybe sipping a cold coke... we'll be thinking about you all, at work or school. See ya soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cave tubing while we are reeling from a hail storm with thunder loud enough to roll a body out of bed and lightning that is un-paralleled! All is well though and the storm did help me temporarily get my mind off my daughter! :o). I'm glad to hear the service went well and I do look forward to hearing more about it...and about the whole trip!! Have fun and know that you all are in our prayers, we miss you!!
Love you Abbra! Momma

Anonymous said...

Muted thunder and gentle rain at our house. We continue to pray for you and are glad to hear things are going so well.

Anonymous said...

veronica, Sunday will be a wonderful day for me. Hope the flight is going to be a good flight. Pa asked if I have heard from you and I had not for two days. I was so glad to see that you all could contact us. We are still praying that all will go well for all of you. We love and miss you very much. Love you, MaMa and Pa.

John Bjorgen said...

Glad to hear that the service went well last night. I definitely remembered and spent some time in prayer for you guys and it sounds like a lot of other people did too. Have fun on your day off and soak up a few rays for me. Can't wait to meet you at the airport and hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

I'm glad you are having a good time. We miss you and can't wait to see you. (Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Trisha is sitting beside me and she says she loves you. She still gets teary eyed when she asks if I've heard from you. Samantha is spending the night with me tonight. Pray for me!
Love you!
Mama

Michael & Donna Gainey said...

Not hearing from you guys for a couple of days was horable! We miss you! It's raining here now (Sat @7:30). We have been working in the yard all day. Kristin - please call us when you land in Houston tomorrow. I want to know when you are safely back in the good ole USA. Shelly & I (mama)are coming to pick you and Veronica up. Will anyone else need to ride back with us? If not, Justin will be coming too. You can let me know when you call from Houston. I love you and can't wait to see you. Mama and Daddy