Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Burrrrrrr it's cold in here

Hey everyone. One of the things that we have really had to adjust to are the cold showers. So cold you suck in your breath when it hits you. Although they can be refreshing, they can also be shocking.

Today the boys stayed and worked on the missionaries house while the girls went into the village. The girls ministered to the kids at school. We have been working with them on math and on reading. Tonight is our last night at the lodge and tomorrow is the last night in the village.

Please pray for the service tomorrow. It is at 7 PM (9PM your time). We hope that God will break the walls down in the village.

This might be the last time I have to write on the blog. I do not know what the computer situation will be like. I know I will not be able to blog tomorrow but I will try to blog on Friday and Saturday, if the hotel has a computer.

Thanks for ALL your prayers. By the way, I'm feeling much better. We love you all. Until Sunday!

8 comments:

John Bjorgen said...

Ha. And you thought our shower here was bad :). Glad to hear things are still going well. I'll definitely be praying for you guys and the spiritual condition of the people you're ministering to tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Taylor, Your PaPa and I sure do miss you. It feels funny walking by my computer room in the afternoon and not seeing you there. Glad you are all having a good time and having such a wonderful experience. Hurry home so your mother will get back to her old cheery self. I love you, Nanny

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbra,
We sure do miss you! Tell David J. he's missed too :o)You guys be good and work hard. You have a big week-end ahead of you. Enjoy it and call your Momma from Dallas...okay???!! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks,
You must have real well water.??
Miss you all and our prayers are with you. Be safe and have a safe return trip.
Love Bonnie and Dave

Michael & Donna Gainey said...

Kristin - We love you and miss you! Everything is going well here. I have mailed everything to Erskine, and (shhhh!) I'm working on your Gov/Econ project now. Take care - wear your sunscreen and bug spray. Oh, Abe and Bradley are going to get Shelly Saturday. Love you, Mama

ECS Class of '09 said...

Hola amigos(this should get some extra credit...)you know i miss me some KorEan Thunda and Jon jon(on the drums that he got fired from!) LoL! There was an alert tuesday about 3 missing people in Belize...today they found that the bodies were decapitated by jaguars, nothing to worry about you guys 'cause jaguars only eat korean people...wait a minute....just make sure that David stays inside! muchos love, caitlyn

Anonymous said...

Hey Bridget,we sure do miss you and still counting the days, Jennifer thinks she is going to get to you first @ the airport, I
don't think so, We hope you all
will continue to stay safe & have
fun. Please be careful cave tubing
& snorkeling. Pa Pa's & Grandma's
send there Love. We Love & Miss You
Very Much!!

Donna & Jeff

Anonymous said...

veronica, I know you are having a good time. I hope to hear from you all today. I look every day to hear what you all are up to. Take care of your self and stay with the gang. We are praying for all of you. Love you, I know you will not take another trip without me. Ha! Ha! mama