Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Notes from us

We had a very nice and relaxing day. It started with a late breakfast (8 am) and then we did some chores round the base. Then the kids got to have a lot of free time. they are out right now fishing. I went with Vera into the village to pray with the women. If you would like to hear more about that experience just ask when i get home. You'll want to hear the story. Here are some notes that we have written to our family members. Enjoy!


Hey we are having a good time over here. I hope ya'll are having fun in school. Hey Josh, Ryan, Courtney, Mom and Dad. Love, Taylor

Mamma and Daddy, Jennifer and Jimmy, and Cody, I miss ya'll so much and I love you. Love, Bridget

Hey Mama, we are having a great time in Belize, everything is going great. I miss you and Pa, I love you! -Veronica

Hey Mom and Dad, I am having the time of my life! It's really cool. I love ya'll.
Love, David Jones

I hope all you guys that are sittin' in a class room are having fun. Hey momma and daddy, I love you. I'm having fun. Tell the rest of the family "hey" for me. -Love, Abbra

Hey mama, daddy, Bradley and Justin. We are having fun and it's beautiful here! I do miss you guys so much. I hope you're not worried. Love, Kristin

Dear Angela and family, We're having a great time. I miss everyone. I can't wait to tell you all about it. -Dale

Hey ya'll!
Mom, Dad, Christian, richie, and Chyanne. I miss ya'll a lot, but it's been fun, and hot! I love and miss you Emily please be there to pick me up. See ya'll when I get home. -John Major

Hey everybody!! Lots of stuff happened down here. In fact, so many things happened that I can't wait to tell everybody!! So I'll tell you lots of Koreans experience when I get home!
-David Hwang

Hey honey! I miss you. I wish you were here but I am having a great time and God is really doing amazing things. I love you do much. -Mel
Class of 2009 I do miss your smiling faces every morning. Know that I am thinking about you as I go throughout my. I love you all very much. See you on Tuesday. -Mamma B

Ok it's Melissa again. Just want to let you know that there is no sign of David Jones rash today. That's a praise. Please pray for me, I had a rough day because my stomach has been giving me problems. Thanks for the comments! Keep them coming and Keep Praying!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dale, FYI books 3 AND 4 are supposed to arrive at the beginning of next week. PTL. We are all praying for you each meal and in between too. Sarah prays for you "to have a really good trip." I'm glad everyone is having so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Don't drink the water. I speak from experience.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It was a blessing to see notes from everyone. It sounds like you really are having a great time. I know you are all excited about your w/e excursion prior to heading home. Be prayerful and careful! We love you! (To Abbra "X's & O's")Bill & Jessie

Michael & Donna Gainey said...

Kristin, I love you and pray for all of you each am & pm. Please have fun and capture as many memories as possible. What a chance to do great things and have a good time, too. I am helping your mama at the shop today. We are cleaning. Aren't you glad you are "on vacation"????

Always, Your MeMa

Anonymous said...

Hi David,
Glad to hear you are having a good time! Treasure every moment.
As you know, we are real glad to hear the rash problem is under control. Don't forget - lots of bug spray.
Needless to say we miss you dearly and hope all goes well.
Had to figure out how to comment back and called Jesse.
Dixie is mooping around looking for you.
We are praying for you all and trust you will enjoy the short stay.
Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

I Love You and miss you. I can't wait to hear all about this adventure. This is something you will never forget, so make the most of it. Have fun! I'm praying for you.

Love You!!!!!!!!!!
Mama

P.S. Casey misses you too!

Anonymous said...

taylor, this is laney. i miss you so much! & i love you too. i have nobody to pick on. josh is getting on my nerves so bad. blair said she is shipping josh in a box to you in belize because she can`t handle him & she said she LOVES YOU!
john, you need to get back soon because our table is so boring without you! blair & billy said they miss you & love you!
david w., i miss you my beautiful pillow!! blair said she loves you & misses you & to bring her back some money.

Anonymous said...

hello. this is bill! uh um.. john, hows it going? hope you are having a fun time teaching them how to sing heaven because it`s not too far away. i`m keeping robert away from morgan. i`m going to put on a show at chapel tomorrow!
much love,
BILL

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to hear from you all and be able to keep up with what is happening. We are praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone hope yall are having fun and not gettin bit too much!! I miss all of yall just being around the school!! Taylor I miss seeing you in the hallways after every class but now i have to see josh everytime lol..well i would say something to everyone but i have to go i will be praying for yall and yall have a good trip!! I love all of yall!!
Courtney Sims

shirley huneycutt said...

Hi Veronica, I know you are having a wonderful time. We miss you very much. We love you and hope you will be safe. Your mom calls every day. PaPa and I miss you so much. It's so quite around here. Tell all hello for me. Hurry home, see you Sunday. Love ya, MaMa and PaPa

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am glad to hear that you guys are having a great time. Cherish this time before you go into the "real" world of becoming an adult. Taylor- Stacey soo misses you in the office. She said that when you got back...you were trotting. Veronica- Taylor misses you also. To everyone else....you all are missed at ECS and we can't wait to hear all about it. Melissa- the yearbooks are in :) Take care and see you all next week.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

john, i miss you so much. I will try my best to be there but you know how things go sometimes so i can't promise you. I can't wait until i get to see you again. Please be careful & come home safely. I love you XoxOOxxOxO

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU BONK BONK
its not the same not being able 2 aggervate you!